Come join us for our third Night of Zen at Plants + Coffee on Friday, January 5th at 6pm with David Derkits of NuHydro Farms. We’ll spend time relaxing, meditating, enjoying healthy microgreen salads, soup, tea, and enjoy quiet time without distractions from phones or the outside world.
During this 90-minute event, you will:
- Complete a meditation session.
- Build a small zen garden to take home with you.
- Create your own microgreen salad appetizer, fresh from NuHydro Farm, and a freshly soup from Plants + Coffee.
- Discuss Buddhist and Zen principles on how to relax and remain calm and focused.
- Enjoy quiet reading and relaxing time in silence.
- Receive a discount 20% off all plants during a quiet and private shopping experience.
We’re excited to relax with you and enjoy healthy, delicious foods and drinks! For any questions, please email email@example.com.
Event notes and fine print:
- Tickets are available online only at plantsandcoffee.com.
- Be sure to select your seat, but please note that others outside of your party may also be seated with you! It’s ok, we’re all friendly here!
- Please arrive before 6pm so we may start promptly at 6pm.
- No refunds are available, but you may transfer your tickets to someone else if you cannot attend.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org!